Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why Fresh Wonders?

I mentioned Fresh Wonders being the best thing that happened to me over at Squidoo.. So now I shall start telling you why that is...

Fresh Wonders is a great community that Michelle Willows at Squidoo introduced me to. Initially it started with a Fresh Squid and Nail that niche contests. Then I started to get to know the people in this lovely group and also find more tips and resources on how to excel in Squidoo.

Wow!! I realized that there was so much more to writing an article than just writing an article.Am I not making sense? Well my point is, an article is worth being written online only if READERS actually get to see them online!

The Internet indeed is a vast "open space" that connects the different parts of the world together, regardless of time and location. But it is also the place where many people have the same type of content as you and in order for anyone to see these articles, they must shine out in the search engine. They must stare into the faces of your target audience and not get lost in the ocean.

Prior to joining and getting seriously involved in Squidoo, I did know about keyword research, search engine friendliness etc. But never did I know it was this crucial and this doable without spending 1000s of dollars on some internet marketing program.

Also Fresh Wonders has very very nice people who always make you feel at home and always offer great suggestions to improve your lenses without making you feel afraid to ask. Their comments are always constructive and certainly help you to improve your lens and get them to higher heights. They never make you feel bad. I have made some dear friends from all around the world. Just sitting on my couch!

Fresh Wonders is also a great resource ground for great tips and resources on how to nail the niche, do proper keyword research and how to make your articles (lenses) more search engine friendly!

I am certainly going to be sharing some of the tips that I learned along the way and you can see how Fresh Wonders has made me the writer that I am today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts after having read this. Feel free to share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Share |