Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So What Should Be Your Niche



Ideally your niche would be something you know, love or see around you everyday. One thing you need to remember is that you should actually know alot about your niche topic to ensure that you have good original content to serve your readers.

It is best if you have first hand experience or expertise of some kind in your niche. In my case, toddler toys would be a great niche as my house is filled with them! And within that niche I could narrow it down to educational toys for toddlers too!

Likewise, take a good look around you, see what grabs your attention, notice what gets you interested or excited...and then work on making that your niche.

Read this great article by my Squidoo friend, Kim wrote about choosing your niche topic

Image Credit: Orange and Lime Choice T-Shirt by Yellowriting

2 comments:

Work Pays At Home said...

My sister and I have spoken about this topic quite a bit lately as it seems that nowadays you must pick a niche, whether in writing or some other profession. Great advice!

Aysha said...

That is very true... It seems better to pick one and dig deep through it..rather than spread yourself across the fields...

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts after having read this. Feel free to share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Share |