Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome!

Vintage Maroon Typewriter buttonWelcome to all my readers!
Firstly, thanks for visiting this blog. As it says, the sole purpose is to describe my journey into online writing and to see my insights on the wonderful opportunities and eye opening experiences I gained thus far. So before the flashback begins, let me talk a bit about who I am.

I am a mum who wanted to move from being a SAHM to a WAHM. For months, I was on a quest for the right work at home job/opportunity that would satisfy these criteria
1. It must be exciting and fun
2. I need to interact with sensible adults.
3. The timings must be flexible.
4. I must be able to control when and what I work on.

Now I believe that if I commit to something, I must see it through. I mean that is how I grew up. But nonetheless, I am a mother and a wife too! And certainly my family takes precedence..(which is why I was on a hunt for a work from home job). I looked at some possible fields and saw what I thought was the answer to all my requirements-Online Writing....

Like I said, it has been a eye opening experience so far. So how to summarize what I do..(in terms of writing). Well you can find my online published articles at these profile pages

Aishu19 at Squidoo


I also have articles at Helium and Bukisa.
I have also done some ghostwriting articles and rewrites.

Along with this blog I also have a gifts idea blog called Wonderful Gifts for Wonderful People

So how did this all begin? Stay tuned for the flashback to begin......

Signup to Bukisa, Get Paid For Publishing your Knowledge!

Image: Vintage Maroon Typewriter by JuJuGarden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts after having read this. Feel free to share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Share |