Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Series on Gift Ideas

Along with writing, I also have started a Zazzle store called AddMoreColor. Well, in the online world, you need to do more than create a store, you need to broadcast it across the World Wide Web. My gifts blog "Wonderful Gifts for Wonderful People" was created in an attempt to do that along with providing good gift tips.

Why gifts? Because I have had the hardest time in the past getting people the right gift. And I always hated resorting to gift cards. I mean it was one thing to get a gift card because you know they like items in the store and you want to give them the liberty of making their own selection. But to get them one because you do not know what to get them, now I always hated doing that.

So this gift blog was also my way of doing my research to get better and more creative gift ideas that I could share with everyone.

As part of the gifts blog, I thought, why not some gift idea lenses at Squidoo too? So over time, these were the gift type lenses I created

2010 Graduation Announcement Ideas
Celebrate a Happy Friendship Day 2010
For Men Who Love to BBQ
We Know You Love Your Mum… Now Let Her Know That
Disney Cars Movie Toys for the Children

There would be more coming my way and I would certainly talk about them as I write. I hope you enjoyed the articles and my blog as well. If you are a fellow blogger, please feel free to grab my new button at the gifts blog and help me spread the word.

2 comments:

parenting ad absurdum said...

Aysha - I love all of the active stuff you are doing online, and love hearing about it! I also appreciate your helpful tips on MBC :).

Peryl

Aysha said...

Thank you Peryl! I appreciate that. These online activities are truly alot of fun and its great to know that people are benefiting and enjoying from it.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts after having read this. Feel free to share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Share |