Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Topic - Herbal Benefits

HERB IS GOOD FOR HEALTH shirt
Over the past 5 generations, my family has believed in the herbal benefits behind regular food products, vegetables, plants etc that exist around us. Not that we use these to substitute medications, but we try to use them to supplement our intake of required medications and vitamin supplements. As my online writing skills improved and I knew more about what I was doing, I decided to write about health benefits in foods that we eat. To start off that series, I wrote about the herbal benefits of alfalfa entitled


I enjoyed writing it as it gave me more reason to love alfalfa. I liked it alot in salads but as I researched to create this lens, I learned about other fun ways to consume Alfalfa and also other benefits that I had no idea about. I also found that how simple it was to grow it at home throughout the year.

So writing has yet another benefit - you learn more about the topic you write about as you would need to do some good research to create some great pieces.


Prescription for Nutritional Healing, 4th Edition

Prescription for Nutritional Healing, 4th Edition
Learn more about other nutritional healing methods from this great book.

Image Credit: HERB IS GOOD FOR HEALTH by OtherVices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts after having read this. Feel free to share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AddThis

Share |